Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
less than a minute ago.
- RT @ThePuddingStop: Tonight ! Black bottom or pecan pie, Bakewell tart, SCPB or GF brownies, apple jam or Nutella doughnuts #pudmobile
about 8 hours ago Tweet Follow us
- RT @mokokococktails: mokoko’s much loved Mulled wine available from this weekend with a touch of pig in it. Which pig?...ah that would be t…
11:10 AM Nov 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @PeahenStAlbans: Things are getting festive at The Peahen... Our homemade Mulled Wine and Cider now available daily - subject to availab…
11:09 AM Nov 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbanscityfc: TONIGHT: Saints v @GosportBoroFC 7.45PM Clarence Park @TheNationalLge South! RT #sacfc https://t.co/YqjloAED5L
11:08 AM Nov 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @HareStAlbans: This Friday, an exciting, new music night hits St Albans! The Indie Lounge comes to The Hare & Hounds. https://t.co/MRp6…
11:06 AM Nov 24th Tweet Follow us