Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Prior to the E R Hughes exhibition in the North Transept of St Albans Cathedral from 24th April to 5th May, there is a talk at St Albans Town Hall to...
12:08 PM Apr 22nd
- Two weeks until St Albans Film Festival - a host of events and activities to enjoy, celebrating St Albans links with cinem...
4:06 PM Apr 17th
- Easter egg hunt in Wheathampstead tomorro...
4:05 PM Apr 17th
- Lovely sunny days are upon us, so it's nearly time to reopen the Toddler Splash Park in Verulamium Park, and Harpenden Outdoor Pool....
5:27 PM Apr 16th
- RT @StAlbansAbbey: Tower Tours are BACK! Starting from 3rd May. Places are limited. Book today! #heritage
12:44 PM Apr 23rd Tweet Follow us
- RT @SopwellHouse: Bluebells looking lovely this morning... http://t.co/PV4nyRWhI9
12:42 PM Apr 23rd Tweet Follow us
- RT @VisitEngland: Happy #StGeorgesDay everyone!!!
12:41 PM Apr 23rd Tweet Follow us
- RT @taras_treats: Free event in St Albans. Come & meet us & treat the kids @albanarena @ffstalbans http://t.co/3QzXrjMHM8
12:38 PM Apr 23rd Tweet Follow us
- RT @heritageopenday: Want to share a piece of local #heritage? Big, little, inside or outside we want to hear from you! Get in touch http:/…
3:01 PM Apr 22nd Tweet Follow us