Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- RT @HVAF: #HertsOpenStudios will be open across #STAlbans visit local artists at work see http://t.co/Fmh0twZPED for more info
11:01 AM Aug 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @StAFashionWeek: Every #SAFW2014 detail you could possibly want has been revealed on our new shiny website! Take a look... http://t.co/6…
10:59 AM Aug 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @denisejparsons: @StAlbansTourism #TheLiveMusicProject Sat 30/8 #TrestleTheatre #Free Live Music http://t.co/kGywsEuinQ #ArtsCharity Pls…
10:10 AM Aug 27th Tweet Follow us
- Exciting new jobs opportunities in St Albans! Business Analyst and Programme Support Officer posts. See http://t.co/xQ2fS9gqy6 for more.
12:07 PM Aug 22nd Tweet Follow us
- @cathywinston Hopefully the sun will shine, but plenty to do indoors if not! Hope you have a lovely afternoon on Monday.
5:14 PM Aug 15th Tweet Follow us