Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
less than a minute ago.
- It's market day in St Albans - browse 160 stalls selling everything from fish to fancy goods!
9:24 AM Jun 27th Tweet Follow us
- RT @SlugStAlbans: Happy Birthday to us, happy birthday to us...... It's our Birthday on Tomorrow! Celebrate with us with 241 cocktails and …
2:05 PM Jun 26th Tweet Follow us
- RT @HarpendenTown: Armed Forces Day on Harpenden Common, Sat 27 June http://t.co/c7lx4zMHF6
2:02 PM Jun 26th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmgtrust: last day today at the Town Hall Medieval Lives & Liberties http://t.co/TtlzAD3nBe http://t.co/J5vUx4syAO
10:30 AM Jun 26th Tweet Follow us
- RT @HorseHarpenden: It's that time of the week again, Friday is here and so is our Gourmet Grill night! #grillnight http://t.co/1akT5Ud0eQ
10:28 AM Jun 26th Tweet Follow us