Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 20 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
less than a minute ago.
- RT @WeForagers: Had a great time with mad folk of St Michael's last night. #longliveweirdbritain http://t.co/YvidqWcSWK
2:06 PM Jul 02nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @TheSnugStAlbans: Pulled Pork and Jalapeño Sandwhich with Skinny Fries for only £6.50, Even Kermit can't get around this! #lunchtime htt…
2:04 PM Jul 02nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @The_RNRS: We love seeing your photos from your visit here at the Gardens of the Rose. Open daily 10am-5pm. http://t.co/VVAgqRKYp5
2:03 PM Jul 02nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @LoudbirdPR: #StAlbans has the BEST independents in the UK! https://t.co/PvfOnmBIKo
2:01 PM Jul 02nd Tweet Follow us
- RT @SuperSizeArt: Magical night at the #StAlbansfolkFestival 2 pubs down this year so we shifted up to the Church http://t.co/jMvi8ebzsD
10:24 AM Jul 02nd Tweet Follow us