Welcome to St Albans
St Albans stands out as a unique English Cathedral City. The city’s colourful history can be seen in the Roman remains and the beautiful medieval architecture. There are lush green parks and countryside, a buzzing metropolis, excellent attractions and interesting and ancient history. We have fabulous shopping with many small independent shops amongst the high street stores and a fantastic range of eating and drinking establishments. There are special events throughout the year. It's easy to get here too. We're just 22 minutes from London St Pancras, a short hop off the M1 and M25 motorways, within easy reach of London Luton and Heathrow airports. Come and visit to discover St Albans for yourself - you'll be sure of a warm welcome.
- Want to know more about the fantastic new museum and gallery project? Take a look at these images from the architects and see the St Albans Museums a...
11:49 AM Apr 02nd
- Celebrate the winners of the Mayor’s Pride Awards 2015 at a free glittering gala event with an inspirational talk from Paralympian hero David Clarke ...
3:17 PM Mar 09th
- It's Market Day in St Albans - 160 stalls selling everything from fish to fancy goods! http://t.co/5nOUBWMXCl http://t.co/YbZhTR5QV3
9:30 AM Apr 25th Tweet Follow us
- RT @missmuckyduck: A few more of the beautiful butterflies at @ButterflyWP #StAlbans #hertfordshire http://t.co/YKtU6ZEGCs
3:50 PM Apr 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @DressingRoom1: Save the date for the #DRbirthday the 10th May for our 10 year anniversary - all will be revealed… https://t.co/ytRF6lCp…
3:49 PM Apr 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @EveandAdamspa: Need a weekend appointment? We have some availability left on Sunday
Have a wonderful weekend folks! http://t.co/WyUXTmy…
3:48 PM Apr 24th Tweet Follow us
- RT @stalbansmuseums: Looking forward to a great talk at 1pm tomorrow by @GarryShawEgypt Tickets still avaliable. http://t.co/aRj8jYfbAu
3:47 PM Apr 24th Tweet Follow us