Fancy putting on a Food and Drink Festival event? It’s easy!
- Get creative and plan a food and/or drink-themed event. A quiz? Foodie film night? Cooking demo? If you run a restaurant, perhaps you could host a special theme night, or offer a special menu that could be available throughout the Festival period?
- Submit your event via the form below
- The Events Team will promote it as part of the festival for free
- Host your event and share the memories with us on our social media pages
Benefits for your business
- Free marketing for your event on the enjoystalbans website
- Event promotion on the Food and Drink Festival social media channels
- Showcase your business and engage with new customers
- Help to build the reputation of St Albans as a foodie destination
- Events submitted by 31st July 2019 may be included in the printed highlights leaflet
Some things to think about
- Could you theme your event or team up with another local business?
- Ensure you have the right equipment and number of staff or volunteers
- Decide whether your event will be free or whether you will charge for tickets (make sure you include a link for ticket sales)
- Ensure you have public liability insurance to cover the event
Is your event outdoors? Do you need to submit an Event Notification Form to the Safety Advisory Group?
- Are you planning to carry out ‘licensable activities’? Do you need a TEN (temporary events notice) from St Albans Council?
- Promote your event and link up with us on our social channels
If you’re not sure about any of the above, please contact the Events Team on email@example.com who will be happy to advise.