Experience the hospitality of St Albans’ hostelries this festive season. Five weeks, five pub crawls, which one will you do first?
- The Jolly Holly between the Jolly Sailor and The Great Northern near St Albans City Station
- Santa Central in the heart of the city from Sucker Punch in the Cathedral Quarter to Craft and Cleaver
- The Snowball Crawl between the historic pubs of Sopwell from The White Hart to The Farmers Boy
- 9 Pubs a Crawling from the King Harry through to The White Swan, including Ye Olde Fighting Cocks – the oldest pub in the country
- The Blitzen – Designated Sleigh Drivers Crawl exploring further afield from The Green Man in Sandridge through to surrounding villages and the city suburbs to King William IV
Download the pub crawl map here.