This is what you'll need to have to hand...
250 g unsalted butter (melted)
125 g white granulated sugar
125 g light muscovado sugar
3 medium-sized eggs
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
300g plain flour
1 tbsp cornflour
200 g white chocolate chunks
250 g Biscoff spread
100 g Biscoff biscuits
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the sugars into the melted butter and beat together until it is smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla paste and beat again, until smooth.
- Sieve in the flour and cornflour, then beat until you have a fudgy brownie sort of texture.
- Fold through the white chocolate chunks then pour the mix into a lined and greased tray.
- Dollop the biscoff spread over the top and then use a fork to lightly swirl it through.
- Crumble the biscuits into different sizes and sprinkle over.
- Bake in the oven at 165℃ for 30 minutes. Check it at 25 minutes, it should have a slight wobble in the middle.
- Cool completely before cutting into portions and enjoying!